All our previous long standing needs are now eclipsed by the immediate need to engage with covid. We have been declared a designated covid care hospital but we receive no financial support from them. We are the only hospital in Manali taking care of covid patients. The needs consequently are many and we are grateful to so many who have come forward to help.
We need to upgrade our intensive care unit. All our routine functions have ground to a halt, and paying our staff salaries has become a concern.
If you feel you can help in this regard, please contact Dr. Philip Alexander at email@example.com or on 9816033110. Thanks.
Previously existing needs
We need a pediatrician and an anesthetist.
We need a Community Manager who will take our community work forward.
We need a trained person for information technology and computers.
For twelve years, we have used a single chip laparoscopic camera and stack. It would be good to replace this stack. The estimated cost of a new stack and set is Rs. (INR) Thirty seven lacs. ( Fifty thousand US$)
- To be the light and salt in these desperate times in this valley, holding out hope and healing.
- For God’s kingdom values to be our values.
- For transmission of these values into life and work
- For development in keeping with these priorities
- For percolation of these values into our community.
- For more like minded people to join us